1. Students are completely responsible for adhering to all firearms safety requirements and laws.
2. Students are equally responsible for range safety and shall take action to stop violations. Any student can call a cease fire at any time.
3. When on the range, students will wear eye and hearing protection.
4. Students shall immediately notify an instructor of any known pre-existing medical conditions likely to be aggravated or impact performance during training.
5. Students shall immediately notify an instructor or the training staff of any injury sustained during training.
6. Students shall immediately report to an instructor any unsafe conditions observed on the range.
7. Students shall immediately report to an instructor any noted damage to the range.